Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Signing, Signing, Signing!!

So excited to for all that's coming up in the next few days! One of my favorite things to do as an author is to visit with readers. One of my second favorite things to do is to meet other authors. And I'm getting to do both all week!

Here's the details below. If you stop by, please tell me you're a blog reader so I can thank you! (Plus there will be candy! Lots and lots of candy)

Saturday April 14th
2-4 PM
Katy Budget Books
Signing and reading with CC Hunter

http://www.katybooks.com/event/cc-hunter-joy-preble

Wednesday April 18th
TLA
YART Texas Author's Tea
noon-1:30
with many amazing authors!!

YAHOUS (YA HOUSTON)
Reception at Pat Anderson's Overlooked Books Booth #2629
3-4
Snacks, Raffle for Basket of books/swag from the YAHOUS
(Joy Preble, Sophie Jordan, CC Hunter, Jenny Moss, Lynne Kelly, Dotti Enderle, Crystal Allen, Mary Lindsey, Christina Mandelski)
http://yahous.wordpress.com/


Thursday April 19th
TLA
TT4L
11-11:30
(at the Hilton Americas)

Signing Advanced Reading Copies of ANASTASIA FOREVER
Sourcebooks Booth #1902
2-3 PM
(Want to find out how the trilogy ends before anyone else? This is your chance!)

More coming in the next months as we approach August and the Anastasia Forever release!
But this is enough for now.


2 comments:

Emily said...

*sigh* When are you coming to Northern California? Texas is just too far for me and CA is probably just too far for you.

Happy for you to sign and meet readers, though. What a dream!

Joy Preble said...

I think I'm coming to LA for SCBWI... let me know if you think you'll go!