Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And the Winners Are



Wow! Since this contest was mainly about PJ Hoover and her new YA dystopian, Solstice, I put her in charge of the contest hat! And I guess she's just magic, cause we ended up with 5 winners!


Drum Roll Please.......


The winners of the Solstice trading cards - one for each character and all with uber cool secret codes and special stuff - are:


Jim Danielson
Lieder Madchen
Bee
April X

And the winner of Solstice Trading Cards AND a signed copy of Haunted (from yours truly) is...

Tasnim

Congratulations to all! If you are reading this, please email me your addresses at joy at joypreble dot com so we can send your prizes.

And stay tuned to this blog for a guest post and giveaway with Janet Fox, in honor of her new historical fiction YA, Forgiven, which is the companion book to last year's Faithful. And later in the month, I'll be hosting fellow Houston YA writer, Christina Mandelski, whose debut novel is the fabulous The Sweetest Thing.

Plus lots more... Trust me, it's going to be one amazing blogalicious summer!

And coming in the fall, I am very, very excited to announce that I will be going to Austin Comic Con in November!! More soon, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

April X said...

Thanks so much Joy! Going to go email you now :D Congrats to the other winners!

Alba said...

congrats!