Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

CONTEST WINNERS

Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday week and weekend - Passover, Easter, whatever you might be celebrating!

So many great responses of librarian and book blogger love for the contest. I wish I had prizes for everyone; you all deserve them for your good answers. But the keeper of the contest hat - aka, the husband, keeps me honest! Only I really couldn't let him stop at picking just one, so I had him pick three!

Drum rolllllllll......

Grand Prize Winner: Rebekah Hatcher: who wins the signed copy of Haunted and a Haunted t shirt!

1st Runner Up: Margay: Who wins a Haunted t shirt

2nd Runner Up: Kristina: who wins signed Haunted/Dreaming Anastasia booksmarks and a signed poster.

If you could all email me at joy at joypreble dot com and let me know where to send, that would be awesome!!

And if you didn't win, coming up soon: A ginormous contest to give away the bounty I've been collecting at various events - lots of signed books by lots of really cool authors! Stay tuned!

Until then, GO HUG A BOOK BLOGGER OR a LIBRARIAN!!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Awesome, Thanks
I sent you an email

Cindy Wexler said...

OMG - Haunted t shirts? What must I do to get one of those?

Joy Preble said...

We'll talk on Saturday, Cindy!