Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HAUNTED Launch Party - post 2

So everyone's been sending HAUNTED launch pictures: Sandy, Ed, Vonna - enough for me to post some more. Anther shot of the sign, some more of the crowd, a closer up of the really cool t shirts that Kelli Webb - who used to be our attendance secretary - created for me. As you can see, it was a great mixed crowd - friends and family and SCBWIers and students, both current and former, plus readers and bloggers, too! If you came up and introduced yourself, I thank you so much for saying hi! And that woman in pink? That's Crystal Allen. I'll be posting an interiew with her any day now. She's not only one of my besties, she's also the author of How Lamar's Bad Prank Won a Bubba Sized Trophy, which releases from Harper Collins on 2/22 and has been getting highly desered buzz just about everywhere there's buzz.







See that woman with the camera? That's Vonna Carter, who took a lot of these pictures, although not this one. One of Houston SCBWI's very best.





1 comment:

Janet Fox said...

Just need to know: where do I enter to win a t-shirt? :)