Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Two for Tuesday

1. In the process of creating the world for my MC, friends, and family in my newest book. I love this part... even if it makes my brain ache. Such a rush to figure out who these new people are - what they love, what they hate, what they need, how they really relate to one another, how they react. Also kinda cool to see what they share with characters from my other two finished books, including SPARK. SPARK's main character (the one the P Marketplace blurb describes as a "teen ballerina whose line of descent becomes her destiny") is one tough little female - brave, funny, a little snarky. ( all I'm saying for now...) WIP 2's MC is male - he's also quite the humorous guy. Newest MC also seems to be destined for a sense of humor. Guess when you have the off-kilter view of the world that I do, it's inevitable that you breed it into your characters.

2. Spider bite is on the mend, but not fast enough. Fie on you, stealth spider. Fie!!

Til next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you ditched us :(

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute!! Did I miss something - "two finished books"? - working on a third? Good grief! Can't wait to see you and talk about all of this!