Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Say it isn't so!

It simply can't be. But it is. Serendipity 3 in NYC, home of the famous frozen hot chocolate, setting for lots of my favorite movies - closed because of roach, rat, and mice infestation. But only, so I see as I read the story, temporarily.

Clean up your act, Serendipity. I once made my family hike from the Natural History Museum across Central Park and down 5th Avenue, threading our way through the Salute to Israel parade and numerous falafel stands in order to have that frozen hot chocolate. We got turned around in the park, my husband pulled out his boy scout compass, son and I cringed in embarrassment. All for that frozen hot chocolate.

Til next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wrong is it that I read it as "Serenity 3" and was confused and upset for a few moments that I missed "Serenity 2"?!?

~Beth

Anonymous said...

hah!What would Mal say? (was going to say what would Freud say, but...)

Joy

Anonymous said...

What would Joss say?

~Beth