Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random stuff

Stuff that's floating in my brain:

  • My delight at the addition of the "She Pratt" to The Hills
  • Justin Bobby's headdress on this week's episode of the above
  • Whether or not the colleague whose retirement party I just attended really wanted a rocking chair as a gift
  • How thankful I am for the people in my life who've become my "friend-amily" - you know - the family you make when you move away from yours. They all rock.
  • How I wish I could find a title that works for my WIP. It's like naming a baby. And folks, I am coming up empty. Ack!
  • How happy I am that I took Michelle's suggestion and discovered Gossip Girls and how addicting it has become after only two episodes.
  • How I need to get back to work or this darn book won't be done by the end of the year. Onward, Macduff!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you share with us a little more about naming your WIP? I've always wondered about the process. How do writers name works? (Or do editors or the publishing people have most of the say?)

~Beth

PS It was lurvely to see you in real life over the holiday weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Good question, Beth. I will address this in my next post. And I am still no closer to coming up with a title!
Joy

Anonymous said...

Adriel did a report in college a few years ago on the Gossip Girl books! YIKES! She read me some of that and some of the Rainbow Party...yowza! 13 year olds reading about BJs!